I just have a few things on my wishlist as I pursue my writing goals (from home….with three children in the house) –
- A Maid
- A Chef
- A Barista
- A new laptop
- One of those keyboard things for my iPad
- Peace between my children
- And for all three of my children to start wiping their own asses
- Nightly foot rubs from my husband
- More time…and energy
- Creative ideas that always flow easily from my brain to the keyboard or notepad.
I won’t get carried away. I think that is a fair list to start. Then, I am on my way to becoming an author before I hit middle-age!